Monday, December 1, 2014

365 in 2014

My window sill was a sea of green before I planted these lettuce seedlings
(to replace the 6 the snails ate). The mint will live here permanently as it tends to
take over in the garden. Having a herb garden is just one of my favourite things ever

It was my third and final day of this training course I've been doing for work at
Maranui Surf Life Saving Club. Every day we've been here has been stunning

No photos for Wednesday and Thursday. But I swear I've been better since then!

Friday drinks with one of my favourite people, who's just
moved back to NZ. I love this cool bar, with it's craft beer,
pizza and bulldog - and now it's warm enough, the
bean bags on the grass outside are back!

We had our house warming party! It was forecast to rain and we have new carpet,
so we made it a shoes off party, and joked about people wearing their best socks.
And they actually did. Which was fun and pretty cute. Someone missed
the memo though

We were given this beauty as a flat warming present. It's called a pink quill, it's
from Equador and it's a bromeliad, which means it's related to the pineapple!
It just sprouted a cool little purple flower the other day too

No comments:

Post a Comment